2. Marketers are the worst people to sit next to on the tube when you're getting some extra work done.
3. CWU boss Billy Hayes is capable of saying something nice about business secretary Vince Cable.
4. If you don’t like corporation tax, Serbia could be the place for you.
5. BlackBerry is more popular than we have been lead to believe.
6. Shoppers don't trust people who sell sofas.
7. There is such thing as a posh Pot Noodle.
8. There was once a thing called Greggs Moment. But its Moment has passed.
9. The ex-chief executive of WH Smith really likes 50 Shades of Grey.
10. Curved phones: Easier to hold and very much in vogue.