1. When nearly-departed Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King accepted his job at the supermarket, his mum told him in no uncertain terms that ‘it’s shit’
2. Firing someone for sexual harassment is ‘almost like mocking someone’s sexual orientation in order to advance themselves’, reckons shamed American Apparel CEO Dov Charney. True - if ‘quite gropey’ counts as a sexual orientation…
5. ‘Barker and Lowe’? Really, Wonga?
6. ‘Mesh’ networks: they’re the next big thing
7. The Queen owns the UK’s largest offshore windfarm
8. Luxembourg, France and even Greece are more entrepreneurial than the UK
9. Floristry: surprisingly badly paid
10. Not only do Brits get up early – they’re actually quite keen on it