1. 5 million of the ultra-simple Raspberry Pi computer have been sold in the last three years.
2. If you believe fanciful stats from a press release (and MT's maths), most workers spent a jaw-dropping £8 on lunch every day.
3. Inflation is cruel - Freddo chocolate bars have doubled in price since 2006 to an outrageous 20p.
4. Greeks are taking €2bn out of their banks each week, which means they could run out of collateral in less than four months.
7. Tesco's new chairman will earn £650,000 per year – £25,000 more than his predecessor Sir Richard Broadbent.
8. We could be in for a rare glimpse of Mike Ashley speaking in public after MPs on the Scottish Affairs Committee asked him to come and have a chat about zero-hours contracts