1. Lego sold an almost unbelievable 62 billion 'elements' – bricks, sets and characters – last year.
2. Apple is now worth the equivalent of 1.7tn (yes, trillion) real Bramley apples.
3. The London Clinic, a private Harley Street hospital, is classed as a charity but pays one of its employees as much as a whopping £860,000.
4. After sacking its bizarre puppets, Wonga's going to lay off more than half of its UK-focused workforce.
5. Vince Cable isn't going to be happy with Tesco, whose massive board now has just one woman.
6. British Airways owner IAG has emerged from turbulence, with profits soaring 95% on the back of cheap oil.
7. Critics of AO World's sky-high valuation when it floated last year may have had a point.
8. The days of the local high street bookies could be numbered.
9. Someone send for the cleaners, Standard Chartered's boardroom currently resembles a bloodbath.
10. The boardroom of Morrisons, on the other hand, currently resembles Tesco.