1. A dream end to AP McCoy's career could be awful news for the nation's bookies.
2. The Co-op's healthy profit figures aren't all that they seem.
3. Aldi is now Britain's sixth-biggest supermarket. Hard luck, Waitrose.
4. The answer to all your battery woes could be just around the corner.
5. No one seems to really know how much abolishing non-dom status would affect the public purse.
6. Vivendi's reported plans to buy Sky seem pretty unlikely to pan out.
7. Foodies can finally get dinner-sized portions of quinoa from Pret – even if it is just at one branch.
8. LinkedIn's getting into the business of education.
9. More and more renters are giving up on the idea of owning a home.
10. It may have repaid some of its debts, but Greece still owes around €300bn (£216bn).