1. China’s 95% trade surplus drop can be explained by the moon.
2. The EU Competition Commission objects to Google. Okay Google, what is a fine?
3. Indonesia’s beer ban is spoiling Diageo’s party, but at least Nigerians still love their Guinness.
4. There has never been a busier March for Heathrow – or Gatwick. Anything you can do...
5. The FCA still means business on PPI mis-selling.
6. An insurance man is getting ready for the British Gas hotseat.
7.Goldman Sachs spends $1.5bn a month on ‘executive compensation’.
8. You know that dream where your boss takes a 90% pay cut to double your salary? That really happens.
9. We should trust in drones, says founder of Hailo
10. A sarcasm button for Facebook? Mark Zuckerberg is definitely getting right on that.