1. The management of Dixons Carphone better have a steely resolve.
2. Nodding off at your desk might not be as bad as your boss seems to think.
3. The death at Volkswagen's factory was tragic, but you can put your Terminator comparisons away for now.
4. Want to buy something online but can't wait until tomorrow? Amazon has started offering a one-hour delivery service in central London.
5. Britain's startups are much more diverse than their American cousins...
6. ...and they're catching up in the funding stakes too.
7. Jaguar Land Rover is growing so fast that its UK factories can't keep up.
8. Not content with the vast amount of data he already controls, Mark Zuckerberg wants to pluck it directly from your brain.
9. Already fractured relations between the French authorities and Uber have exploded, leading to arrests.
10. Amid the turmoil in Greece, bookies are offering 5/1 on the Euro ceasing to exist by 2020.