1. Glencore's shares just won't settle down.
2. Cheesecake can be surprisingly controversial.
3. Cobra Beer's Lord Bilimoria has launched a start-up to compete with Snapchat and Instagram.
4. Most people in Britain can now get same-day delivery from Argos. Take that Amazon Prime.
5. The bosses of the FTSE 100 are more diverse than you might think.
6. London's tech start-ups have landed almost five times more VC investment in the last three months than in the whole of 2010.
8. Working grandparents will now be able to make use of statutory parental pay.
9. Scandal-hit VW's shares are down 35% on where they were in mid-September.
10. HSBC is Britain's most valuable brand.