1. Candy Crush maker King Digital Entertainment has been acquired for $18 (£12) per share, some way below the $22.50 it floated at.
2. Goldman Sachs is no longer the ultra-powerful talent magnet it once was.
3. One in seven music albums sold globally last year was by a British artist.
4. San Franciso locals are less supportive of tech companies than you might imagine.
5. People can’t get enough of Marks & Spencer’s food, but the same can’t be said of its clothes.
6. TalkTalk’s recent cyber attack affected ‘just’ 4% of customers. That’s alright then...
7. The commodities crunch has weighed heavily on mining giant Glencore, which still owes $25bn in net debt.
8. Sugar doesn’t always make the medicine go down.
9. Even Amazon isn’t blind to the value of a good bricks-and-mortar bookshop.
10. The nation’s electricity supply is about to get a whole lot more volatile.