1. Imperial Tobacco got a bit self-conscious about its name.
2. It’s actually pretty hard to stay a billionaire.
3. Peppa Pig goes to Hollywood. Well, sort of. Its owner, Entertainment One, has teamed up with DreamWorks.
4. Nurofen got in a bit of trouble Down Under for selling the same products under different branding at higher prices.
5. The average worker is a little resentful about their CEO’s pay packet.
6. The Nissan-Renault saga is being driven by succession issues.
7. The housing ladder might be better off renamed as the housing slide – it's bad news for first-time buyers as prices continue to soar.
8. Npower's colossal cock-up with its customer service had a hefty price.
9. The US relaxing its ban on exporting crude has thrown up questions about the UK's energy industry.
10. Book sales have battled back to ward off the threat of e-books.