1. Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg uses her account to champion businesswomen.
2. Twitter founder Biz Stone gives us a glimpse into family life.
3. Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian’s feed features everything from racing cars to inflatable swans.
4. As expected, Instagram founder and CEO Kevin Systrom has it nailed.
5. Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin brand, doesn’t take himself too seriously.
6. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg likes to snap pictures of his Hungarian sheep dog, Beast.
7. Pete Cashmore, CEO of Mashable, keeps busy by taking pictures of food.
8. T-Mobile CEO John Legere prepares for a 'killer earnings report'.
9. Michael Acton Smith, the creator of Moshi Monsters, shows us how fun office life can be.
10. Twitter and Square founder Jack Dorsey documents leaders he’s met on his travels.
11. Loic Le Meur, serial entrepreneur and Le Web co founder, gives us a glimpse of life in San Francisco and California.
12. Graphic designer Andrew Zonzini showcases the best of his bright and colorful designs.
13. Kate Spade, the co-founder and namesake of the designer brand, gives us a sneak peek at fashion shoots and colourful store displays.
14. Huffington Post creator Arianna Huffington has a varied feed.
15. Taavet Hinrikus, the founder of peer-to-peer money transfer service Transferwise, has travelled to Sierra Leone and Lagos.
16. Richard Moross, Moo.com founder, gives us some sweet surprises.
17. And finally... Tom Anderson, the creator of Myspace, travels the world and takes amazing pictures under the name myspacetom.