By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- London's tech start-ups trump FTSE firms on diversity - but that's not saying much
- You don't need David Beckham or Gillian McKeith (or me) to tell you how to vote
- Daphne Koller: Soft skills are overlooked and undervalued
- Meredith Belbin: 'The EU is a miniscule bureaucracy'
- Why failure informs success