By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- What made Harriet Green escape via the emergency chute?
- Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green quits despite transformation 'absolutely not done'
- Susanna Dinnage: 'You know in your gut when you're in the right job'
- Mrs Moneypenny's guide to getting a pay rise
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'