By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
The tech giant has thumbed its nose at its Korean rival by taking out an ad highlighting its environmental credentials. Very mature.
- National Accident Helpline is chasing the stockmarket as well as compensation
- Card Factory prepares to list: will it be the next victim of IPO fever?
- Cambian is 2014's most under-hyped IPO
- Two reasons why the tech bubble is deflating before our very eyes
- King's valuation has fallen by $1bn: is the tech bubble about to burst?