By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
LAUNCHPAD: The sharing economy is all well and good until someone squats in your flat...
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?