By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold is a feminist - just not the 'bra burning' kind
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'
- How three female entrepreneurs bounced back from failure
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold: 'Why do we feel the need for validation? Men don't'