By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Women are 47% more likely to get stuck in low paid jobs
- Royal Mail CEO urges female bosses to take ownership of their ambitions
- Susanna Dinnage: "I keep work at work"
- Apple and Facebook's egg-freezing policy smacks of Victorian paternalism
- Kathryn Parsons: 'Stop penalising women for having children'