By Elizabeth Anderson Monday, 14 March 2011
Who said it?
'These figures show our products are sought across the globe for their quality and great taste' - Melanie Leech, director-general of the Food and Drink Federation, says exports of British food and drink have topped more than £10bn for the first time. So our food can't be all bad - whatever Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees might say.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Britain's startups are 'much more diverse than Silicon Valley'
- 'It has been a really amazing journey' - Michelle Mone reflects on 15 years of 35 Women Under 35
- 'I put on eight stone growing my business, but now I've lost it all' - Michelle Mone
- Why Heathrow got the backing of Gatwick's biggest customer
- CEOs shouldn't shy away from showing they care