By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- What made Harriet Green escape via the emergency chute?
- Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green quits despite transformation 'absolutely not done'
- Susanna Dinnage: 'You know in your gut when you're in the right job'
- KPMG's Melanie Richards: Don't be anxious about taking risks
- Mrs Moneypenny's guide to getting a pay rise