By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Britain's startups are 'much more diverse than Silicon Valley'
- 'It has been a really amazing journey' - Michelle Mone reflects on 15 years of 35 Women Under 35
- 'I put on eight stone growing my business, but now I've lost it all' - Michelle Mone
- Why Heathrow got the backing of Gatwick's biggest customer
- CEOs shouldn't shy away from showing they care