By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Meet the foodie entrepreneur whose restaurant doesn't cook anything
- VW's US chief knew about emissions cheating last year
- Ofcom boss warns 02-Three merger could be bad for customers
- We need quotas to fix the lack of female engineers
- Claire Simpson: 'When you're doing it on your own any working mums guilt goes out the window'