By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'
- Annoushka Ducas' work-life secret: Spending 'as much time with my children as I can'
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold is a feminist - just not the 'bra burning' kind
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'