By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Why tomorrow's CEO will come from marketing
- Can a rise in female angel investors help close the funding gap?
- 4 damning stats that reveal the lack of gender diversity at the top of UK Plc
- Lord Browne: 'There's only one openly gay CEO in the Fortune 500...There has to be more'
- Meet the entrepreneurs keeping kids sweet with healthier treats