By Rebecca Burn-Callander Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Lord Sugar warns Apprentice hopefuls: 'There's nowhere to hide'
Quote of the day: MT had a front row seat at yesterday's filming of The Apprentice: You're Fired. While we wouldn't dream of revealing who got the chop in the first week, we do have a little nugget from the show for your delectation. 'This isn't Where's Wally. I'm not looking for Lord Lucan,' growls Lord Sugar. 'And if I want a friend, I'll get a dog.' Translation: No hiding and no sucking up. As though any of these keen entrepreneurs would try such foul tricks...
Latest from MT
After a lacklustre June, consumers are buying barbecues and bikinis (sounds dangerous), according to a CBI survey.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?