35 Women Under 35
Now in its 15th year, Management Today's 35 Women Under 35 awards celebrate high-achieving women in business under the age of 35. Women who make the list range from entrepreneurs and designers to lawyers, bankers and senior civil servants. Past winners include Martha Lane Fox, Elisabeth Murdoch and Stella McCartney.
Success did not come easily to some of this year's crop of winners, who needed bucketloads of determination and self-confidence to fight their way to the top.
We crunch the data from this year's 35 Women Under 35 list.
Need proof that Britain's got talent? Well here it is: our shortlist of the country's most ambitious and bright young businesswomen.
Claire Vero, founder of Aurelia Skincare, has built an impressive business but still has time for family life.
Women in business news
- 'I put on eight stone growing my business, but now I've lost it all' - Michelle Mone
- Why Heathrow got the backing of Gatwick's biggest customer
- CEOs shouldn't shy away from showing they care
- 'Climate change is like a religion... and I'm a believer' - Sara Bell
- Hotels are bedding down with Airbnb rivals
- 'Going to prison completely changed my views of the people in there' - Vicky Pryce
- easyJet's Carolyn McCall: 'Being introduced as a female FTSE CEO bothers me'
- Zoe Williams: 'I'd choose the school play over interviewing Barack Obama'
- Britain's boards still have a massive diversity problem
- 10 of the most creative CEOs
MT's list of young female high achievers in this Olympian year of all-comers is a vivid reflection of wider British enterprise, energised as it is by self-starters whose origins lie beyond our shores.
Behind the scenes at MT's 35 Women Under 35 photoshoot 2012. Featuring Aekta Mahajan, Elizabeth Deeming, Kate Gross, Nadja Lossgott and Olga Kubassova.
This year, MT's list of female high-fliers belongs to the entrepreneur. The most striking thing about our line-up is half have been recognised for their start-ups - whether making Lady Gaga's knickers, or a new hedge fund.
JoJo Maman Bébé founder Laura Tenison joined this year's 35 under 35ers as they took to the terrace at Nomura's stunning City office.
Behind the scenes of the photoshoot of MT's 35 Women Under 35 2011. Featuring Julie Diem Le, Zu Rafalat, Misha Patel, Kate Hersov, Alex Pumfrey and Anna Bance.
At our latest 35 under 35 networking event, the FreshMinds co-founder and CEO talked about the benefits of making mistakes...
Behind the scenes at the 35 Women Under 35 2010 photoshoot, featuring Jo Verdult, Nik Done, Tamara Rajah, Isabel Garvey, Alexia Inge and Kate Prince.
Behind the scenes at MT's 35 Women Under 35 2009. Featuring Savannah Miller, Jade Tong, Samantha Mangwana, Laura Stevenson, Ruth Amos and Kate Hampton.
Behind the scenes at the photoshoot of MT's 35 Women Under 35 2008. Featuring Emma Reynolds, Alix Pryde, Sara Berman, Alex Holt, Paulina Bozek and Sophie Chandauka.
Latest from MT
Women in business