35 Women Under 35
Now in its twelfth year, Management Today's 35 Women Under 35 awards celebrate high-achieving women in business under the age of 35. Women who make the list range from entrepreneurs and designers to lawyers, bankers and senior civil servants. Past winners include Martha Lane Fox, Elisabeth Murdoch and Stella McCartney.
MT chats to some of the women who made it on to this year's 35 Women Under 35 list.
At MT's 35 Women Under 35 party Sarah Curran, founder of online fashion boutique my-wardrobe.com, explains lessons she's learned in business.
Photographs from the cover shoot of 35 Women Under 35.
Are you the next Martha Lane Fox, Joanna Shields or Natalie Massenet? MT wants to meet you.
Women in business news
- Do nice managers finish last?
- The power of the part-timer
- Minister for Skills Matthew Hancock: My Top Reads of 2013
- Dunnhumby co-founder Edwina Dunn: My Top Reads of 2013
- Penguin Random House boss Gail Rebuck: Attitudes to women CEOs were Neanderthal
- Baroness Kingsmill: Women are sick of seeing a sea of tired, grey-suited men above them
- Isuzu Truck boss Nikki King: 'The Queen Bee complex is alive and well'
- Nuggets of advice from MT's Inspiring Women Conference
- 'How I'd ask for a payrise' - easyJet CEO Carolyn McCall.
- Britain's Most Admired Companies 2013: Life assurance and insurance
MT's list of young female high achievers in this Olympian year of all-comers is a vivid reflection of wider British enterprise, energised as it is by self-starters whose origins lie beyond our shores.
Behind the scenes at MT's 35 Women Under 35 photoshoot 2012. Featuring Aekta Mahajan, Elizabeth Deeming, Kate Gross, Nadja Lossgott and Olga Kubassova.
This year, MT's list of female high-fliers belongs to the entrepreneur. The most striking thing about our line-up is half have been recognised for their start-ups - whether making Lady Gaga's knickers, or a new hedge fund.
JoJo Maman Bébé founder Laura Tenison joined this year's 35 under 35ers as they took to the terrace at Nomura's stunning City office.
Behind the scenes of the photoshoot of MT's 35 Women Under 35 2011. Featuring Julie Diem Le, Zu Rafalat, Misha Patel, Kate Hersov, Alex Pumfrey and Anna Bance.
At our latest 35 under 35 networking event, the FreshMinds co-founder and CEO talked about the benefits of making mistakes...
Behind the scenes at the 35 Women Under 35 2010 photoshoot, featuring Jo Verdult, Nik Done, Tamara Rajah, Isabel Garvey, Alexia Inge and Kate Prince.
Behind the scenes at MT's 35 Women Under 35 2009. Featuring Savannah Miller, Jade Tong, Samantha Mangwana, Laura Stevenson, Ruth Amos and Kate Hampton.
Behind the scenes at the photoshoot of MT's 35 Women Under 35 2008. Featuring Emma Reynolds, Alix Pryde, Sara Berman, Alex Holt, Paulina Bozek and Sophie Chandauka.
Latest from MT
SPONSORED: The finance director of creative agency VCCP says employees deserve higher salaries.