For feedback or any other comments about this web site, please email MT at: email@example.com.
We welcome your comments on any aspect of MT, and of course we are always delighted to talk to potential advertisers, sponsors and business partners.
Letters to the Editor should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
MT Letters, Haymarket, Teddington Studios, Broom Road, Teddington, UK. TW11 9BE.
Contact the MT team
Callers from outside the UK should replace 020 with +44 20 in phone numbers.
Tel: 020 8267 5464
Tel: 020 8267 5470
Tell: 020 8267 5472
Tel: 020 8267 5467
Tel: 020 8267 5463
Tel: 020 8267 5468
Tel: 020 8267 5465
For more information on publishing partnership opportunities please contact:
For more information and to get a copy of the MT media pack or forward features list , please call 020 8267 5461 / 59 or contact any of the team below.
Management Today Subscriptions
To subscribe to Management Today magazine or website, please visit our subscriptions page.
To subscribe to our FREE daily email bulletin, featuring the best of the day's business news, click here.
General subscription enquiries
Management Today, part of Haymarket Consumer Media, is based at:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4610
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold is a feminist - just not the 'bra burning' kind
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'
- How three female entrepreneurs bounced back from failure
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold: 'Why do we feel the need for validation? Men don't'