The UK held onto the top spot for FDI in Europe in 2014.
Also in the news:
In Inequality: What can be done, the author's prescriptions for a fairer society are bold but unlikely to be swallowed, says Howard Davies.
EDITOR'S BLOG: Lebanon might not seem the best place for start-ups. But with an enterprising culture and UK plc there to help, the country has a bright future.
Dynamic young Lebanese entrepreneurs are transforming a country that's been through some very tough times in recent decades - and the UK is helping them.
The Government set out its plans for the coming parliament including deregulation and the EU referendum.
Our love of cars is too irrational for us to hand over driving to a computer - even if it's made by Apple.
The authors of The Public Wealth of Nations have some novel ideas for making state-owned assets perform more efficiently, but will they work in practice?
Francois Hollande's government is gradually moving away from one-size-fits-all socialism.
The power of the web hasn't killed off the silver screen yet.
Less than half of all payments last year involved coins or notes.
A Kickstarter campaign to fund the project has passed its initial target of £125,000.
Sir Mike Rake says now is the time for companies to publicly support the single market. Hear hear.
The Government failed to actually cut regulation last parliament - and it'll be hard-pushed to do so this time round.
- Howard Davies: Farewell New York and my century of Morgan Stanley audit meetings
- This may be the beginning of Marc Bolland's Long Goodbye
- Alliance Trust's Katherine Garrett-Cox deserves her Veuve Clicquot award
- Time to smash the myth industry doesn't need government innovation
- The Tories must be magnanimous in victory
- How to get started with social media marketing
- Mind Candy loses its head over shift to mobile gaming
- Britain's Top 100 Entrepreneurs 2014: No. 1 - Victoria Beckham
- Britain's Top 100 Entrepreneurs 2014: No. 34= - Ayman Asfari, Petrofac
- Britain's Top 100 Entrepreneurs 2014: No. 99 - Rajbir Singh Manak, Akaal
Latest from MT