Passions are running high ahead of the Airport Commission's decision on expansion.
Also in the news:
The UK manufacturing sector is still far from its pre-recession peak.
The bank is ditching its non-core assets to get its performance back on track - which means taking a hit in the short-term.
The housebuilder says the property market is slowing since highs in 2013.
House prices are up either 0.8% or 0.1% in August, according to two surveys released today. Confused?
LAUNCHPAD: Only nine of 36 eligible banks actually used the Funding for Lending scheme in the second quarter of this year. The government's prodding just isn't working.
Yes supporters have hit back after 130 businesspeople said they wanted to stay in the UK yesterday.
The former French finance minister won't necessarily end up in the dock, but it doesn't look good.
With less than four weeks to go before the vote, more companies look like they favour the Union.
The 20 priciest streets are all in London. No surprises there then.
The Yes Campaign faces a tough final stretch as business voices murmur against independence.
The number of self-employed people is at record highs as the impact of recession filters through.
More than half of small Scottish businesses think independence would be a threat to the country's economic growth.
- 'I was checking emails in the labour room' - Anthony Eskinazi, JustPark
- 'Launching in America was the best decision we ever made' - Robyn Exton, Dattch
- Stelios wants to shake up the car rental market (again) with EasyCar Club
- 'Star investor' Neil Woodford has just bet £7m on online estate agent Purplebricks
- A 19-year-old school dropout has just won £80,000 investment from Deborah Meaden on Dragon's Den
- 'Chinese boss offered me $20,000 to write to Angelina Jolie'
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
Eden Collinsworth, author of I Stand Corrected, on the unique challenges of working in contemporary China.