Savers will be able to dodge the taxman by lending to consumers and entrepreneurs.
Also in the news:
MT EXPERT: Figure out what you want from feedback and don't get defensive, says Claire Bremner.
Two former City traders are on a mission to make private company shares more liquid.
Here's 10 businesses that have made a success of keeping things in the family.
INSPIRING WOMEN: The Decoded co-founder on scrapping the male culture of business, launching in Hawaii and why she loves Spanx.
Lord Sugar's search for the best of a bad bunch is back.
The home of Cornwall's big white domes is launching a mini bond crowdfunding round.
Pricey gypsy weddings, what Brummie men keep in their top drawer, Satya Nadella's 'karma' lesson.
The camera retailer also plans to open six new stores in the next few weeks.
LAUNCHPAD: Blippar co-founder and CEO Rish Mitra talks work-life balance (or lack of), augmented reality and putting his face on the £20 note.
MT EXPERT: Get to know clients ahead of time and prepare for tough questions, says Scott Keyser.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Apple and Facebook's egg-freezing policy smacks of Victorian paternalism
- Kathryn Parsons: 'Stop penalising women for having children'
- Apple and Facebook offer to pay to freeze the eggs of female staff
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella backpedals after saying women shouldn't ask for pay rises
- MOVE Guides raises $8.2m after growing 1000% in a year