The taxi startup may have more than doubled in value since June. What controversy?
Also in the news:
This thrilling account of a 16th-century voyage across the top of Russia also excels at describing the birth of the modern company, says Mathew Lyons.
Zoopla CEO Alex Chesterman said its new competitor Agents' Mutual could alienate consumers.
Young people have rejected the left-wing old guard's pessimistic outlook on starting a business.
MY LIFE/STYLE: The co-founder of watchmaker Bremont loves flying his 1930s Gipsy Moth when he's not chopping down a tree or two.
The super-conductive material is one atom thick and 200 times stronger than steel.
The Jericho Chambers co-founder said it took her too long to realise you need to step up, volunteer and be prepared to fail.
The Links of London founder says exercise and family time are the keys to staying sane.
Uber's big mouth, Taylor Swift's surprising fanbase, a mission to the moon.
Sex still sells, but it has to be empowering, the Ann Summers boss said at MT's Inspiring Women conference.
Sir James said his company needs to 'relentlessly invent' to maintain long-term success.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'
- Marks & Spencer's Belinda Earl: Style can help you focus on your career
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: You can't do a transformation on this scale in two years
- How three female entrepreneurs bounced back from failure