Zoopla CEO Alex Chesterman said its new competitor Agents' Mutual could alienate consumers.
Also in the news:
Young people have rejected the left-wing old guard's pessimistic outlook on starting a business.
MY LIFE/STYLE: The co-founder of watchmaker Bremont loves flying his 1930s Gipsy Moth when he's not chopping down a tree or two.
The super-conductive material is one atom thick and 200 times stronger than steel.
The Jericho Chambers co-founder said it took her too long to realise you need to step up, volunteer and be prepared to fail.
The Links of London founder says exercise and family time are the keys to staying sane.
Uber's big mouth, Taylor Swift's surprising fanbase, a mission to the moon.
Sex still sells, but it has to be empowering, the Ann Summers boss said at MT's Inspiring Women conference.
Sir James said his company needs to 'relentlessly invent' to maintain long-term success.
Rachel Lowe MBE, Sarah Walter and Katerina Skoberne all lost their businesses.
The woman who brought sex to the British high street told MT's Inspiring Women conference that success is all about tenacity.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'
- Uber executive suggests digging into journalists' personal lives
- YouGov's new marketing toy shows almost all of our prejudices are true
- Jacqueline Gold: 'Now I want to empower women in the boardroom'
- Karen Blackett is the first businesswoman to top the Black Powerlist