LAUNCHPAD: The crowdfunding site raised £1.2m in 16 minutes, after Balderton Capital invested £3.8m just last week.
Also in the news:
The Scottish government looks surly ahead of George Osborne's announcement, but both are playing politics before the referendum.
Since Bill Gross pioneered the concept in 1996, business incubators have been hotbeds for innovation, explains James Caan's right-hand man.
The flight search website started out life in an attic and is now reported to be fielding six offers, including from Expedia.
20 QUESTIONS: The entrepreneur and 35 Under 35-er talks about employing poets and fire fighters and why she only has one app on her phone.
Cheap, decent taxis in Hong Kong means Uber is having to go upmarket.
The government has announced a 230m pound loan guarantee for Ineos's Grangemouth chemical complex - only two months ahead of the referendum. What a coincidence!
LAUNCHPAD: Peer-to-peer business lending is going mainstream as the crowfunding site targets US expansion.
LAUNCHPAD: GiftGaming wants to solve the problem that only 1.5% players make in-app purchases by getting brands to do it for them.
FROM THE ARCHIVE: Since the Morrisons deal, Ocado's two remaining founders, Jason Gissing & Tim Steiner, have left behind the ill-fated IPO in 2010.
It's a berry good day in UK tech, as Raspberry Pi launches the latest version of the $35 credit card-sized computer.
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
After a lacklustre June, consumers are buying barbecues and bikinis, according to a CBI survey.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?