The former Mind Candy exec is off to a caffeine-fuelled start-up.
Also in the news:
Meet the founder of Winser London at Inspiring Women in London on November 19.
Glencore's roller coaster shares, the antagonistic power of cheesecake, Bilimoria takes on Snapchat.
Irene Arango is the co-founder of Nama, a raw vegan restaurant with a £1m turnover.
Plenty have failed in their attempts to cross the Atlantic, but the potential rewards for success are massive.
Venture capital funding for the capital's technology firms has increased 16-fold since 2010.
Facebook, Amazon and eBay could be hit by a new ruling from the European Court of Justice.
The entrepreneur has launched an 'instant' photo sharing app called PictoSo.
Grow your own people - but know when to hire from outside too, says Hyperoptic founder Dana Tobak.
Cracking down on disruptive innovators could undo years spent championing the UK as a great place to do business.
Shell's Arctic error, Trump gets hacked, Labour's merry men.
Latest from MT
- Kim Winser: 'Keep notes of all the amazing people you are about to meet'
- Worldpay's £4.8bn IPO is the biggest in London this year
- Divinia Knowles has ditched Moshi Monsters for Pact Coffee
- AB InBev and SABMiller agree to create the biggest brewer in the world
- The government has sold the last of its Royal Mail stake
Women in business