YouTube has reportedly snapped up video game live-streaming firm Twitch.
Also in the news:
MT EXPERT: Running an international business? Charles Hecker lists the 10 things you need to look out for.
The confectioner says she wanted to be a lawyer, but making candy is sweeter - and explains that however ethical your product, trying to sell it from a plain cardboard box is not easy...
LAUNCHPAD: Indian startup Ducere Technologies' Lechal shoes vibrate when you need to change direction.
LAUNCHPAD: The crowdfunding site raised £1.2m in 16 minutes, after Balderton Capital invested £3.8m just last week.
The Scottish government looks surly ahead of George Osborne's announcement, but both are playing politics before the referendum.
Since Bill Gross pioneered the concept in 1996, business incubators have been hotbeds for innovation, explains James Caan's right-hand man.
The flight search website started out life in an attic and is now reported to be fielding six offers, including from Expedia.
20 QUESTIONS: The entrepreneur and 35 Under 35-er talks about employing poets and fire fighters and why she only has one app on her phone.
Cheap, decent taxis in Hong Kong means Uber is having to go upmarket.
The government has announced a 230m pound loan guarantee for Ineos's Grangemouth chemical complex - only two months ahead of the referendum. What a coincidence!
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
Fictional female stereotypes are putting off future generations of women leaders. TV needs to get real, argues A Very Good Company founder Natalie Campbell.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?