INSPIRING WOMEN 2016 CONFERENCE: Birmingham
Thursday 21 April 2016 at Fazeley Studios
Be inspired by great national leaders and learn about the value of reputation. Discuss the big skills and knowledge challenges now and in the future, while gaining really useful advice on how women can get ahead in business. We'll be debating with women who have made it, had to learn new skills and adapt to what the future holds. You will personally have the chance to talk directly to several speakers in our Mentor Hubs during the extended lunch period.
Want to progress your career and that of your female colleagues? Then join us, get inspired, gain knowledge and plan what you'll need to build your business career.
See you on Thursday 21 April 2016 for an unbeatable day of practical advice, networking and inspirational stories. Check out our programme here >>>
Book your place today for Inspiring Women Birmingham and experience the following:
- A packed programme with over 25 high-profile speakers, each with a personal story to tell.
- Key themes will be covered that affect women all over. How have our speakers overcome obstacles to make their businesses flourish?
- We are looking at leadership, the power of networking and adversity.
- Come and listen to stories from women who have combined their high-flying careers with having a family. Hear about the tough choices they have made, their triumphs and challenges.
- Celebrate the new generation of exciting businesswomen, listen to their plans for tomorrow. How do we help the next set of female leaders?
- Network with over 150 like-minded high-flying businesswomen from diverse businesses.
- Attend this event and you could make several new contacts, your next career move or simply new friends.
- Listen to women determined to give something back. Our event celebrates everything that is great about business and the belief and assurance to do something positive with success.
Comments from last year’s London attendees
‘Amazing range of inspiring women giving practical advice, I have never before attended a seminar with such impact.’
‘A genuine opportunity to meet like-minded people, hear from inspirational leaders, and share experiences in an all-encompassing environment.’
‘An interesting variety of topics that gave thought provoking content and will stimulate thinking moving forward.’
‘Thought-provoking and reinvigorating!’
‘Inspiring! Great to meet women who are confident to be refreshingly honest about the challenges and great opportunities about being a woman in business.’
‘Excellent ‘footprints in the snow’ - great advice at all levels.’
‘Very practical and empowering driving me to progress.’
‘Jam-packed! Lots of great speakers. From a variety of backgrounds and sectors who provided practical ideas, valuable insights and inspirational stories about women succeedinng.’
‘Inspirational women inspiring inspirational women.’
‘Provided stimulus for new approaches / thinking.’
‘Excellent – all women should have the opportunity to attend.’