How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
The Thomas Cook CEO advises not 'throwing your toys out the pram' if you don't get a pay rise - and isn't going on GBBO anytime soon.
Sex still sells, but it has to be empowering, the Ann Summers boss said at MT's Inspiring Women conference.
The Thomas Cook boss told MT's Inspiring Women conference she got up at 2.45am and is against board quotas for women.
The woman who brought sex to the British high street told MT's Inspiring Women conference that success is all about tenacity.
Shareholders are being fleeced by bureaucrats. They need to take the power back, says Banker's Umbrella.
The budget airline has increased its full-year dividend by 35.5%, but will that placate its biggest shareholder?
YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN: The Ann Summers boss has been poisoned, arrested and sent a bullet in the post, but nothing matches the pain of losing her son.
SPONSORED: Failing to keep up with payments? Struggling to reconcile invoices? Here's how to focus on growing your business instead of drowning in paperwork.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Uber executive suggests digging into journalists' personal lives
- YouGov's new marketing toy shows almost all of our prejudices are true
- Karen Blackett is the first businesswoman to top the Black Powerlist
- Women aren't asking employers about maternity leave
- Alibaba has created the world's biggest online shopping holiday for China's singletons