Entrepreneurs that put pen to paper will ensure their company can carry on without them, says Shweta Jhajharia.
Also in the news:
The RMT is striking again - could German-style supervisory boards end the poisonous stand off between bosses and workers in the UK rail industry?
Jason Kingsley has built an £11m turnover games business. He's also a practicing knight.
When a princess arrives for work experience, the comms chief starts a hacking scandal.
The secret of being successful at work is to be calculating, according to the book Power: Why Some People Have It - and Others Don't.
In our second article showcasing some of the UK's most impressive flexible execs, we meet three more inspirations from 2014. Nominate someone for 2015's Power Part Time 50 today!
The founder of lingerie brand Ultimo gets into the zone with a diet of juices and tough training sessions.
Seven simple ways to maximise your leadership potential.
EDITOR'S BLOG: Heathrow is the right choice. Politicians should make the hard decision and back it now.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Why Heathrow got the backing of Gatwick's biggest customer
- 'Climate change is like a religion... and I'm a believer' - Sara Bell
- Hotels are bedding down with Airbnb rivals
- 'Going to prison completely changed my views of the people in there' - Vicky Pryce
- easyJet's Carolyn McCall: 'Being introduced as a female FTSE CEO bothers me'