How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
And we thought it wouldn't get any better after George W Bush...
Eager to land your next promotion? Here's 10 reasons why you need to attend MT's Inspiring Women event.
Why we hate Facebook Messenger, New Look's kimono bonanza, stinginess in the tech sector.
As another city is on the brink of going insolvent, someone has finally stepped forward and accepted responsibility: US Alan Sugar-alike Donald Trump.
Shareholders clearly have a lot of faith in Soames' ability to turn the troubled outsourcer around.
The former M&S boss and Alan Sugar's right-hand woman are among those to be honoured.
After months of consultation, the company has finally unveiled its rescue plan. It has kind of, but not quite, taken Lord Myners' recommendations.
It's been three years since the company bought Autonomy, but the battle between HP and its founder has finally come to a head.
- Construction, taxi-driving and carpentry: The most popular self-employed occupations
- Och no: Two-thirds of small Scottish businesses want to stay in the UK
- Keep calm and carry on - Energy companies shrug off Labour's latest punishment plans
- George Osborne looks shifty over failed Co-op-Lloyds deal and borrowing figures
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
Interest rates clash, Tom Hanks becomes an app developer, fancy a £15 Lidl leather jacket?