How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
Another day, another set of banking results. Although Lloyds' PPI costs weren't as hefty as Barclays'.
Worried your leadership style's more Neil Kinnock than Alexander the Great? Take MT's quiz to find out if you're a manager for the ages or just another office tyrant.
There are still 850,000 young people out of work, says the advertising boss. The businesses that change that will be rewarded.
Two bitter budget airline rivals. Two sets of data. Who will come out on top?
A think tank has called for all bankers to take a Hippocratic-style oath before they start their jobs. We've come up with our own suggestion: a sort of Plutocratic oath, if you will...
Higginson has left his post as chairman of Poundland to take up the reins at struggling supermarket Morrisons.
Fictional female stereotypes are putting off future generations of women leaders. TV needs to get real, argues A Very Good Company founder Natalie Campbell.
Letting people choose their seats is paying off: the budget airline's first quarter profit jumped 152%.
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
Dominique Ansel gained international renown with the Cronut, now he's about to launch his latest foodie invention.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?