How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
HOW WE BEAT THE ODDS: Getting Italian men to take orders was just one of many challenges for a female wine-maker.
MT ARCHIVE: With the East Coast main line franchise awarded to Stagecoach and Virgin trains today, MT looks back at its commercial director Peter Williams' case for privatisation.
MT ARCHIVE: In the light of Harriet Green's surprise departure from Thomas Cook, here's another chance to read this piece on why female bosses can be judged more harshly than their male counterparts.
AUTHOR Q&A: Many entrepreneurs don't know how to set about selling their businesses, says Finish Big author Bo Burlingham.
Past disasters should be part of any company's narrative, says Nigel Nicholson.
The big supermarkets haven't done enough to respond to customers, according to Tesco's feted former boss.
EDITOR'S BLOG: The Thomas Cook boss has left in a serious hurry. What happened?
The IoD's Simon Walker said the news was a 'red rag' to anti-capitalists ahead of the general election.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green quits despite transformation 'absolutely not done'
- Susanna Dinnage: 'You know in your gut when you're in the right job'
- KPMG's Melanie Richards: Don't be anxious about taking risks
- Mrs Moneypenny's guide to getting a pay rise
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'