How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
So Tesco chairman Richard Broadbent has handed in his Clubcard and his red and white striped jersey. Who will take over?
The black hole in its accounts is bigger than feared at £263m, and spread over a longer period.
After bailing out of the Co-operative Group, Euan Sutherland will be hoping SuperGroup is rather more super.
The Microsoft boss says he has been 'lucky' with his pay. He might not say the same about women anymore...
INSPIRING WOMEN: The boss of Discovery Networks UK & Ireland on work/life balance and why she never plays the gender card.
Chief exec Dave Lewis is set to announce early findings of investigation into profit black hole.
INSPIRING WOMEN: The Decoded co-founder on scrapping the male culture of business, launching in Hawaii and why she loves Spanx.
Amidst the noise and smoke of Tesco's escalating crisis over its £250m profit overstatement, boss Dave Lewis should be careful not to lose sight of the underlying issue - how to compete.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Women are 47% more likely to get stuck in low paid jobs
- Royal Mail CEO urges female bosses to take ownership of their ambitions
- Susanna Dinnage: "I keep work at work"
- Apple and Facebook's egg-freezing policy smacks of Victorian paternalism
- Kathryn Parsons: 'Stop penalising women for having children'