How can UK plc be more sustainable? Corporate big names came together in London last week to work out an action plan.
Also in the news:
INSPIRING WOMEN: The boss of Discovery Networks UK & Ireland on work/life balance and why she never plays the gender card.
Chief exec Dave Lewis is set to announce early findings of investigation into profit black hole.
INSPIRING WOMEN: The Decoded co-founder on scrapping the male culture of business, launching in Hawaii and why she loves Spanx.
Amidst the noise and smoke of Tesco's escalating crisis over its £250m profit overstatement, boss Dave Lewis should be careful not to lose sight of the underlying issue - how to compete.
The average FTSE 100 chief executive now earns 120 times more than the average full-time employee.
The Ray-Ban maker's founder Leonardo del Vecchio is tightening his grip. Investors are not impressed.
The Microsoft boss said women should wait for 'karma' to bless them with higher pay.
LAUNCHPAD: Blippar co-founder and CEO Rish Mitra talks work-life balance (or lack of), augmented reality and putting his face on the £20 note.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Apple and Facebook's egg-freezing policy smacks of Victorian paternalism
- Kathryn Parsons: 'Stop penalising women for having children'
- Apple and Facebook offer to pay to freeze the eggs of female staff
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella backpedals after saying women shouldn't ask for pay rises
- MOVE Guides raises $8.2m after growing 1000% in a year