The company is almost completely made up of white men. Awkward.
Do you sit in front of a computer all day? Here are 10 exercises you can attempt without leaving your desk.
At a conference this weekend, Mexican mobile magnate Carlos Slim said we need to 'radically overhaul' our working lives, working shorter weeks but for a longer time.
'Hello there...': the full letter from Stephen Elop to Microsoft employees announcing 12,500 redundancies17 July 2014
Microsoft has just announced the largest round of job cuts in its history. Here's how mobile boss Stephen Elop broke the news to the company's workers.
Looking to make your next step up the career ladder? Here are some tips.
The vote is non-binding but it doesn't look good for the fashion house, which has awarded Christopher Bailey almost £27m worth of shares to stop him jumping ship.
MT EXPERT: Big businesses attract mediocre candidates when they write mediocre ads, says Neil Taylor of The Writer.
Hapless successors are often left to pick up the pieces of a disaster left by the outgoing CEO, argues Baroness Kingsmill.
The outgoing Sainsbury's CEO reflects on his 10 years at the top.
- Justine Roberts, founder and CEO of Mumsnet, shares her top 3 reads
- 'I had to deal with inner turmoil almost daily' - the secret cost of hiding your sexuality
- Scrap free healthcare and give everyone a £1,000 cheque, says Freakonomics author Steven Levitt
- Can plastic surgery make you a better leader?
Latest from MT
Letting people choose their seats is paying off: the budget airline's first quarter profit jumped 152%.
How will you show the leadership qualities to take your career and your organisation to the next level?
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?