UPDATE: It's not just falling fashion sales causing him problems.
Apple may be getting into bed with Chinese mega-unicorn Didi Chuxing, but it's thinking about the Chinese communist party.
It's been a pending friend request for a while, but might Facebook finally be making progress in China?
WORDS-WORTH: A brainstorm may help come up with a great idea, but the term is linked to a medical word for a mental disturbance.
If you aspire to be a change-maker, Originals has some refreshing advice. But why can't organisations make it easier for mavericks?
UPDATE: The German low-cost supermarkets have now conquered well over 10% of the market, with little sign of a respite for the traditional grocers.
Seeking out great people in unusual places helped rank outsiders Leicester scoop the Premiership. It can help you hire better, too, says former NBA basketball player John Amaechi.
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS IS WRONG: Here's why it's not always best to follow the herd in business.
YOU LIVE & YOU LEARN: Hermann Hauser on how he started Acorn Computers and why biosciences will be the next big thing.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Can a rise in female angel investors help close the funding gap?
- 4 damning stats that reveal the lack of gender diversity at the top of UK Plc
- Lord Browne: 'There's only one openly gay CEO in the Fortune 500...There has to be more'
- Meet the entrepreneurs keeping kids sweet with healthier treats
- Why being a disability friendly employer is good business (and what you can do about it)