UPDATE: The WPP boss is used to shareholder revolts over his salary - but Sorrell says it's all justifiable because he's worth it.
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS IS WRONG: Here's why it's not always best to follow the herd in business.
YOU LIVE & YOU LEARN: Hermann Hauser on how he started Acorn Computers and why biosciences will be the next big thing.
AUTHOR Q&A: Rachel Bridge on keeping your eyes on the prize.
Facebook's mobile revenues increase 82% year on year. Does this give the social network the edge over Google?
The Great Acceleration is a timely book on how the world is speeding up. But do the opportunities of running faster outweigh the downsides?
CEO Reed Hastings is on a mission to dominate the world's TV watching with his streaming service.
The Only Game in Town's arguments on how to avoid another global economic collapse make sense, but the political will is not there.
THE MT INTERVIEW: There'll be no more hiding of Sage's light under a bushel, says the accounts software outfit's high-energy boss.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- 35 Women Under 35 2016: Last chance to enter!
- Islam means business: Meet the new generation of Muslim entrepreneurs
- What skills do you need to succeed in STEM?
- 'The perception is still that engineering is geeky and a job for the boys' - Mamta Singhal
- What easyJet's UK boss learned from Carolyn McCall about leadership