Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Who said it?
'Wine of Austrila' - Trading standards officials in Cardiff seize hundreds of bottles of fake Jacob's Creek wine, after a spelling error gave the counterfeit away. There is another way of telling the wine's dodgy though - apparently, it tastes awful. Although, arguably not much worse than your average bottle of supermarket plonk...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold is a feminist - just not the 'bra burning' kind
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'
- How three female entrepreneurs bounced back from failure
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold: 'Why do we feel the need for validation? Men don't'