Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Who said it?
'Wine of Austrila' - Trading standards officials in Cardiff seize hundreds of bottles of fake Jacob's Creek wine, after a spelling error gave the counterfeit away. There is another way of telling the wine's dodgy though - apparently, it tastes awful. Although, arguably not much worse than your average bottle of supermarket plonk...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- What made Harriet Green escape via the emergency chute?
- Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green quits despite transformation 'absolutely not done'
- Susanna Dinnage: 'You know in your gut when you're in the right job'
- Mrs Moneypenny's guide to getting a pay rise
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'