Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Who said it?
'Wine of Austrila' - Trading standards officials in Cardiff seize hundreds of bottles of fake Jacob's Creek wine, after a spelling error gave the counterfeit away. There is another way of telling the wine's dodgy though - apparently, it tastes awful. Although, arguably not much worse than your average bottle of supermarket plonk...
Latest from MT
There are still 850,000 young people out of work, says the advertising boss. The businesses that change that will be rewarded.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?