Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Who said it?
'Wine of Austrila' - Trading standards officials in Cardiff seize hundreds of bottles of fake Jacob's Creek wine, after a spelling error gave the counterfeit away. There is another way of telling the wine's dodgy though - apparently, it tastes awful. Although, arguably not much worse than your average bottle of supermarket plonk...
Latest from MT
Women in business
- How 'accidental entrepreneur' Julie Hanna became Obama's enterprise ambassador
- Why tomorrow's CEO will come from marketing
- Can a rise in female angel investors help close the funding gap?
- 4 damning stats that reveal the lack of gender diversity at the top of UK Plc
- Lord Browne: 'There's only one openly gay CEO in the Fortune 500...There has to be more'