It also carries off the awards for Quality of Goods and Services and Value as a Long Term Investment. The world’s leading manufacturer of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic valves and control systems is riding high, with chief exec Peter France masterminding a £170m order book and a near-9% rise in first-half revenues to a record £199.4m. Rotork made acquisitions in Norway, Mexico, Spain and the US this year.
By MT Staff Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2011: No. 3 - Rotork
Bath-based offshore engineering group Rotork storms into the top three this year, its previous best being 23rd in 2009.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Britain's startups are 'much more diverse than Silicon Valley'
- 'It has been a really amazing journey' - Michelle Mone reflects on 15 years of 35 Women Under 35
- 'I put on eight stone growing my business, but now I've lost it all' - Michelle Mone
- Why Heathrow got the backing of Gatwick's biggest customer
- CEOs shouldn't shy away from showing they care