It also carries off the awards for Quality of Goods and Services and Value as a Long Term Investment. The world’s leading manufacturer of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic valves and control systems is riding high, with chief exec Peter France masterminding a £170m order book and a near-9% rise in first-half revenues to a record £199.4m. Rotork made acquisitions in Norway, Mexico, Spain and the US this year.
By MT Staff Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2011: No. 3 - Rotork
Bath-based offshore engineering group Rotork storms into the top three this year, its previous best being 23rd in 2009.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Why entrepreneurs need to play hard
- How 'accidental entrepreneur' Julie Hanna became Obama's enterprise ambassador
- Why tomorrow's CEO will come from marketing
- Can a rise in female angel investors help close the funding gap?
- 4 damning stats that reveal the lack of gender diversity at the top of UK Plc