It also carries off the awards for Quality of Goods and Services and Value as a Long Term Investment. The world’s leading manufacturer of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic valves and control systems is riding high, with chief exec Peter France masterminding a £170m order book and a near-9% rise in first-half revenues to a record £199.4m. Rotork made acquisitions in Norway, Mexico, Spain and the US this year.
By MT Staff Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2011: No. 3 - Rotork
Bath-based offshore engineering group Rotork storms into the top three this year, its previous best being 23rd in 2009.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Susanna Dinnage: 'You know in your gut when you're in the right job'
- Mrs Moneypenny's guide to getting a pay rise
- Havas' Kate Robertson: 'Gratuitous sexism is the biggest challenge young women face'
- Christine Armstrong: Take risks in your twenties
- Annoushka Ducas' work-life secret: Spending 'as much time with my children as I can'