It also carries off the awards for Quality of Goods and Services and Value as a Long Term Investment. The world’s leading manufacturer of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic valves and control systems is riding high, with chief exec Peter France masterminding a £170m order book and a near-9% rise in first-half revenues to a record £199.4m. Rotork made acquisitions in Norway, Mexico, Spain and the US this year.
By MT Staff Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2011: No. 3 - Rotork
Bath-based offshore engineering group Rotork storms into the top three this year, its previous best being 23rd in 2009.
Latest from MT
Women in business
- Harriet Green isn't beating herself up about not being able to (Thomas) Cook
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold is a feminist - just not the 'bra burning' kind
- Thomas Cook's Harriet Green: 'It wasn't just blind Boadicea belief'
- How three female entrepreneurs bounced back from failure
- Ann Summers' Jacqueline Gold: 'Why do we feel the need for validation? Men don't'