It also carries off the awards for Quality of Goods and Services and Value as a Long Term Investment. The world’s leading manufacturer of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic valves and control systems is riding high, with chief exec Peter France masterminding a £170m order book and a near-9% rise in first-half revenues to a record £199.4m. Rotork made acquisitions in Norway, Mexico, Spain and the US this year.
By MT Staff Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2011: No. 3 - Rotork
Bath-based offshore engineering group Rotork storms into the top three this year, its previous best being 23rd in 2009.
Latest from MT
Sporting distractions, what the world's richest man does with his spare time, Scottish indecisiveness.
- McColl's share price rises as sales grow but COO quits
- Bad luck for Stelios as EasyHotel IPO gets difficult
- 5 things you need to know about TSB's IPO
- TSB IPO: its share price jumped 10% this morning
- Zoopla share price jumps 8%, (temporarily) valuing it at 1 billion pounds: finally, a successful IPO?