Corporate giants, teeny tiny tax bills
By Rebecca Burn-Callander Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Facebook. Starbucks. Google. Amazon. eBay. All huge American corporations that make vast revenues in the UK and yet make negligible tax contributions to HMRC. Check out MT's infographic to see the true impact of tax avoidance in the UK.
Latest Stories from Management Today
Download the full-size infographic on the right.
To find out more about the ongoing campaign against tax avoidance, check out Ethical Consumer
Thanks to MT's Josh Gowen for the design wizardry.
- Facebook to take 10-year tax holiday?
- Digital downloads now make up 25% of all entertainment sales
- Google, Starbucks, Amazon to face MPs over corporation tax
- UK and Europe to crack down on foreign firms tax avoidance
- eBay joins list of UK tax avoiders
- Starbucks doesn't pay a bean in corporation tax
- Facebook pays just £238k in UK corporation tax
- JK Rowling lambasts 'contemptible' tax evasion
- Google pays just £6m to the UK taxman...