1. Quiz Britain's most admired leader, John Lewis boss Andy Street.
2. Grow your business with advice from one of the UK's wealthiest entrepreneurs, Sir Peter Rigby.
4. Boost performance at work with tips from nutrition expert Dr John Briffa.
5. Hear the perils of doing business in Russia – and one man's fight for justice – from capitalist-turned-human-rights campaigner Bill Browder.
6. Find out how Gregor Lawson built one of the largest costume brands in the world on a miniscule marketing budget.
7. Discover how Carolyn McCall piloted easyJet into the FTSE100.
8. Launching your business overseas? Hear how Neil Constable took Shakespeare's Globe global.
9. Make valuable contacts in a room packed with 200 business owners and managers.
10. Challenge everything you know about business.