1. You can change history, but only if you're the Office for National Statistics.
2. Byron does takeaways! No more greasy curries for us...
3. The Church of England has an investment arm. And its investments aren't particularly holier-than-thou.
4. The Queen is, to all intents and purposes, self sufficient.
5. Harrods sells diamond-encrusted iPad covers. Tasteful.
6. Amazon sells Christmas trees in the middle of June. Weird.
7. Yahoo chief exec Marissa Meyer is awesome at handling 'dirty old men'.
8. Crime does pay - especially if you're knocking off washing-up liquid.
9. Italy's Euro woes go all the way back to the 90s.
10. The London Cocktail Club came about as a result of a TV show.
- Image: Flickr/Krestal