1. Instead of a cycling team, Sky nearly invested in swimming.
3. Using a mobile phone at the check-out: huge faux-pas.
4. Google wants its workers to take the stairs.
5. MPs are paid £15,000 less than their foreign counterparts.
6. Norweigian firms weren't happy about boardroom quotas either.
7. Brussels occasionally displays common sense.
8. Gold-leaf cornicing is the latest thing in interior design.
9. It is possible to find £20bn down the back of the sofa.
10. Boris Johnson's verbosity knows no bounds.