1. Oracle founder Larry Ellison was in Iron Man 2. We had no idea.
2. Bank of England governor Mark Carney is single-handedly saving the nation's local papers.
3. Of all the European countries, Latvia is the one with the largest percentage of women in highly-paid jobs.
4. Bonuses for FTSE 100 chief execs are now a whopping 87% lower than they were in 2010. Altogether now: aaaaah.
5. Chinese tourists passing through the UK have to apply for a special ‘transit visa’, even if they’re just changing planes at Heathrow.
6. Ocado founder Jonathan ‘the mad professor’ Faiman owns a superyacht that once belonged to Laura Ashley.
7. Trendy London ad agency Karmarama has a bar in a shed in the middle of its office.
8. BlackBerry has $1bn of Z10s languishing in its warehouses.