1. Burberry used to license a dog nappy in its signature print. Sounds ruff
2. Judging by their attempts to buy similar-sounding stock before it’s even floated, prospective Twitter shareholders aren’t a terribly clever bunch
3. During ‘golden week’, Chinese shoppers in London spend an average of £8,000 each
4. Running the Financial Services Authority during the worst global recession in living memory? Easy. Getting Barclays to do as it’s told? Not so much…
5. One man is so upset with Yorkshire Water, he’s disconnected himself from the mains altogether. Gross.
6. Peter Williams, the commercial director of the government-owned company that runs the East Coast main line, got in trouble in 2011 when he expensed the cost of several flights between Glasgow and London – the exact route his train line takes.
7. Burnley: it’s the entrepreneurial capital of the UK. Allegedly.
8. CEOs are less trusting of their communications directors than ever before
9. A whopping 9.2 million people in the UK have a criminal record
10. Richard Branson: green becomes him