1. Made in Chelsea star and entrepreneur Richard Dinan got his first break in the gun room at Holland and Holland.
2. Apple sold $10bn (£6.1bn) of apps last year, roughly the same amount that it sold in the previous four years combined.
3. Morrisons launched its online shopping service this week, 17 years after Tesco first started doing home delivery in 1997.
4. By mid-morning Wednesday, top bosses had already earned £27,000 this year – more than the average worker will earn in the whole of 2014.
5. There are just 18 female FTSE 100 executive directors, compared to 292 males.
6. 1 in 5 people plan to quit their jobs this year, with many saying they feel undervalued in their current organisation.
7. The Treasury has potentially lost £2bn so far from setting Royal Mail’s IPO price too low.
8. According to airport regulator the Civil Aviation Authority, Stansted does not have ‘substantial market power’.
9. Rolls-Royce Motors sold a record 3,630 cars last year.
10. Mr & Mrs Smith founder Tamara Lohan has given her nanny a profit share in the company.