1. Satoshi Nakamoto, the shadowy figure who created Bitcoin and then melted away into cyberspace in 2011, is actually called... Satoshi Nakamoto (alledgedly)
2. In France, the average pay of directors rose 96% between 2006 and 2013
3. Admiral boss Henry Engelhardt organises a 'yearly egg roulette', where one in six eggs cracked over employees' heads aren't boiled. Sounds terrifying...
4. India bars foreign retailers from selling their own products online
5. Boohoo.com, the soon-to-be-IPOd online retailer, is owned by a company called 'Wasabi Frog'
6. Believe it or not, Caffe Nero founder Gerry Ford reckons the UK is one of the easiest places in Europe to run a business because 'there is not an excessive amount of red tape'
7. Veteran entrepreneur Dan Wagner has raised $96.7m over the past seven months - the biggest seed round ever
8. The government still hasn't told anyone how it spent the £2.3m it earmarked for Mary Portas' Portas Pilots scheme
9. Paddy Power chief executive Patrick Kennedy is a Miley Cyrus fan
10. More than 10% of pledges made on Kickstarter were for projects that didn't make their fundraising target