1. An Airbnb rental used to host an ‘XXX Freak Fest’ cost the flat's tenant $87,000.
2. Convenience stores are the biggest newcomers on the high street.
3. Flappy Bird will be back. ‘But not soon.’
4. Google is using cat videos to develop a programme that will recognise the furry felines.
5. Next’s profits have overtaken Marks & Spencer’s for the first time.
6. RBS and Lloyds’ employees are counted as public sector workers by the government.
7. There are around 45 million fake £1 coins in circulation.
8. 95% of cash machines run on Windows XP.
9. South Korea spends more than twice what the UK does on R&D, as a % of GDP.
10. The Rubik’s Cube world record is 3.253 seconds.