1. The official 'centre of London' hasn't changed decided since 1663
3. New Burberry boss Christopher Bailey says he'll donate 10% of his (after-tax) salary to charity. Aaaah.
4. 90% of researchers in engineering and science at British universities come from overseas
5. French economy Arnaud Montebourg hates the idea of GE taking over the maker of its TGVs - but was fine with the merger between ad giants Publicis and Omnicom
6. Since Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year winner Harriet Green took over at Thomas Cook, its value has soared more than 900%
7. It could be that the real market Google Glass is aiming for is medical professionals. Although MT doesn't like the idea of a doctor pointing one in the direction of its Embarrassing Body...
8. Someone at the Bank of England has a sense of humour. In its quarterly inflation report, they decided to make a particularly rude-looking graph flesh-coloured
9. The EU's current data protection laws were drawn up in 1995
10. In some parts of London, house prices are as much as 50% above the level they were at the beginning of recession