1) Fernando Corbató, the 87-year-old inventor of the password, says it's 'become kind of a nightmare' and he's had 150.
2) Salespeople are the unhappiest workers in Britain's small businesses
3) The average UK household spends £900 per year on media; with 52% of this spent on one-off purchases of books, DVDs and newspapers.
4) Recruiters spend a grand total of six seconds reviewing each CV
5) Bill Gates has a 7% stake in Carpetright, oddly...
6) Google plans to spend $30bn in foreign acquisitions
7) The government spends £1bn a week paying interest on its debt repayments
8) EasyHotel is the latest brand to reveal IPO plans
9) Boris Johnson is currently embroiled in an airport ‘fudgerama’
10) You can now read MT on your iPad.