1. Cut Michael Acton Smith, the man behind Moshi Monsters, and he bleeds jellybeans. Er - doctor, anyone?
2. The internet really, realy likes potato salad. Really
3. London-based trophy assets owned by the Qatari sovereign wealth fund include the Shard, Harrods - and, er, Camden Market
4. Someone tried to poach Burberry CEO and general British fashion champion Christopher Bailey last year, causing him to be awarded another 1 million shares. That’s what we call negotiation
5. The Vatican has its own bank
6. Deloitte reckons Manchester United’s trashing last season cost it £50m
7. ‘Over a third’ of people would ‘consider’ using the Post Office as their mobile provider. Say what?
8. Until February, M&S’ online offering was run by Amazon
9. A few years ago, a plucky group of entrepreneurs had a go at a ‘packing-less’ supermarket, based in Islington. It failed
10. Jaguar Land Rover: less ‘Made in Britain’, more ‘Made in Britain, India, Brazil and China’