1. Two members of the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee now think the UK should raise interest rates, the first dissent since 2011.
2. Legendary screen actor Tom Hanks has launched a typewriter app, Hanx Writer, and it’s gone to number one on the App Store.
3. On average, there is a £9,069 or 23% pay gap between the sexes. This means that women managers would need to work until they were 79 to earn the same as menfolk retiring at a normal age.
4. Private car hire app Uber is now worth $17bn (£10bn).
5. The most prolific UK tax dodger owes almost £30m to HMRC.
6. As of Monday 25th September, you'll be able to buy a £14.99 leather jacket at Lidl, or shirts for £5.99 and jeans for £6.99.
7. Two thirds of Scottish small businesses want to stay in the UK.
8. A 19-year-old school dropout recently won an £80,000 investment from Deborah Meaden on Dragon's Den.
9. Another IPO could be on the cards as Aldermore, a challenger bank, says it plans to float.
10. Glencore is the first among its rivals to give money back to shareholders this year, launching a $1bn buyback.