1. Amazon is moving its UK HQ from Slough to Shoreditch, where it will have 5,000 employees.
2. Things are getting worse for supermarket Morrisons, which this week announced a 31% fall in profits.
3. The EU finance commissioner job has just been given to a Brit.
4. There are now five women in the FTSE 100, after Veronique Laury took over from Ian Cheshire as the new Kingfisher CEO.
5. 78-year-old Sepp Blatter wants a fifth term at FIFA.
6. In a recent survey of 2,102 employees, 6% more firms are looking to hire than to fire.
7. Apple shares have risen 32% since April, as investors hotly anticipation its biggest product launch in years, which took place on Tuesday.
8. Swedish firm Electrolux made its largest ever acquisition this week, picking up GE's appliance business for $3.3bn.
9. Former Tesco boss Terry Leahy has just invested in a start-up which has a medicinal license for a nicotine inhaler.
10. Fancy a do-it-yourself Apple Watch?