1. Don’t bet against the bookies. Betfair was so confident of a ‘no’ vote that it paid up on bets against Scottish independence before the referendum actually took place.
2. Phones4u signed out with an emoji. Practise what you preach, eh.
3. Alibaba founder Jack Ma can’t code, but does know a thing or two about escaping from Malibu beach houses.
4. Shoe maker Ultrasonic has the world’s unluckiest PR.
5. Sony could probably use a maths lesson - its losses of $2bn were nearly five times what it predicted in July.
6. GlaxoSmithKline is very, very sorry.
7. Minecraft creator Markus ‘Notch’ Persson's billion-dollar tweets are pretty darn psychic.
8. Google employees get free food and unlimited games of Italian bocce.
9. 33% sales growth just isn't good enough for Asos investors.
10. News Corp thinks Google’s management is ‘cynical’. Pot. Kettle. Black.