1. The US government is really concerned about people locking themselves in car boots.
2. Most 18 year olds don’t do business. But if they did, they could well take over a £1.6bn sales-a-year company.
3. Richard Branson is planning to give Virgin staff unlimited holiday. He doesn’t have a book coming out does he? Oh wait...
4. Everyone and their Mum might be chirping away, but 10 FTSE 100 companies don’t even have Twitter accounts.
5. Losing a mobile phone while on holiday is an excuse for a chief executive to go missing.
6. Kensington & Chelsea would pay 35% of Ed Miliband’s proposed Mansion Tax.
7. Apple may have sold 10 million iPhone 6s in just three days…
8. … but its latest iOS 8 update inexplicably stopped users from being able to make phone calls. No biggie.
9. Tesco’s sales are falling faster than any other supermarket. Every little helps eh...
10. London house prices might finally be falling. But then again, they might not.