1. Beyonce has fallen crazy in love with Sir Philip Green.
2. Will King has no plans to grow a beard after stepping down as boss of King of Shaves.
3. Britain's biggest R&D spenders are drugs giants GSK and AstraZeneca.
4. Half of professional athletes go bankrupt after retirement, according to former football star Louis Saha, who has launched a social network for sports pros.
5. The Government still owes £2bn worth of the debt used to finance the first world war.
6. BSkyB is trying to get down with the kids by investing in digital video startups, including a £4.3m stake in Whistle Sports.
7. Tesco's new boss Dave Lewis is feeling the heat after investigations into the supermarket's profit overstatement became a criminal matter.
8. If you work for the Royal Bank of Canada, loose lips could cost your employer $2.5m.
9. London is drawing in commuters from across the country like moths to a flame.
10. Lloyds is closing 150 branches and ditching 9,000 staff as banking becomes increasingly automated.