1. Taylor Swift and Spotify might never ever get back together again. Like, ever.
2. Software CEOs don’t always play nice on Twitter.
3. Alibaba’s mobile users increased by more than the combined population of the Benelux countries - in just three months.
4. BoJo likes immigrants - just not from Europe.
5. Central and eastern European immigrants contributed £5bn more to public finances than they cost from 2004 to 2011. You hear that Boris?
6. Diageo has swapped an Irish whiskey for a Cuban tequila. Salud.
7. Mouthy Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary wants his website to become Trip Advisor and thinks he’ll get more positive than negative reviews. You can’t deny his confidence...
8. Associated British Foods owns everything from Primark to Silver Spoon sugar because its founder wanted to control the entire supply chain.
9. Jay-Z has his fingers in many pies: sports teams, champagne and, er, batteries.
10. Vodafone is the most transparent company in the world. Yes, really.
(ed - 10a. But it can’t give you a 3G signal between Waterloo and Clapham Junction.)