1. Twitter’s CFO isn’t especially well acquainted with his own company’s core product.
2. Willy Wonka’s Great Glass Elevator could become a reality. Sort of.
3. Zoopla’s CEO isn’t afraid of a scrap over the future of the property market with new competitor Agents’ Mutual.
4. The newest addition to Argos’ store estate is roughly the size of a large kitchen.
5. Spotify is paying out 80% of its revenues in royalties.
6. In the future graphene could be helping you tuck in to your favourite meal.
7. Controversy isn’t always a red flag for investors.
8. British consumers are expected to shell out £42.4bn in the run up to Christmas, 4% more than last year.
9. Kingfisher’s incoming chief exec, Veronique Laurie, has got a lot of work to do.
10. Boris Johnson is really excited about fintech.