1. The company that designed the most popular assault rifle in history has developed a sudden affinity for peace.
2. Wages in Britain have fallen by even more than in Portugal, Italy and Spain.
3. And BG Group's new boss is familiar with that problem now he won't be getting the golden hello he was bargaining for.
4. Mouchel has performed a remarkable u-turn since nearly going out of business two-and-a-half years ago.
5. Ladbrokes' chief exec is cashing in his winnings and going out on a high.
6. Britain needs to address its mega productivity shortfall, according to MT's founder Lord Heseltine.
7. George Osborne's plan to tax multinational corporations isn't as straightforward as he'd like.
8. Whats more, not every estate agent is cheering on the chancellor's stamp duty shake up.
9. There's good news for people who enjoy fighting over home appliances.
10. Berkeley needs to watch out for London's stuttering housing market.