1. Those who were looking forward to buying Google Glass when it became available to the public will need to find another way of making themselves look ridiculous.
2. That smile on your face could be hitting you in the wallet.
3. The number of British dairy farmers has halved since 2002 thanks to falling milk prices.
4. Energy companies could be set for a price war. That would take the wind out of the sails of Ed Miliband's proposed price freeze.
5. Vinyl LPs may be enjoying a bit of a resurgence, but sales of CD albums have more than halved since 2009.
6. You want a UK visa? That will be £2m please... or 18 million yuan... or 198 million roubles...
7. Greggs had a 'soup-er' Christmas, but Game could be down to its last life.
8. The Government can get a bit hyperbolic when talking about the minimum wage.
9. Waterstones hasn't totally given up on digital books, it just wants to supply them itself.
10. The 'softer, friendlier' face of Ryanair has still got sharp teeth.