1. Its worst Premier League finish ever wasn't enough to stop Manchester United from raking in a ton of cash last year.
2. William Hill's investor relations team should probably invest in a clock.
3. Tax-avoiding tech giants better watch out, Mark Carney is coming for you.
4. The private sector space race is going into orbit.
5. Lastminute.com founder Brent Hoberman could be set for a return to the stock market.
6. British gas's 5% price cut will apparently save 6.8 million households an average of £37 per year.
7. The Co-op bank isn't keen on payday lenders, tax avoiders or 'irresponsible gambling' companies
8. George Soros has retired. Again.
9. Job growth in Milton Keynes is even faster than in London .
10. Carl Icahn has tightened his grip on eBay. Is there anything he cahn't do?