1. The man who predicted the financial crisis thinks it’s about to happen all over again. Gulp.
2. Bank of England boss Mark Carney really knows how to time his speeches.
3. Qatar is adding Canary Wharf to its collection of London trophy properties.
4. Billionaire retailer Philip Green is selling BHS. But the jury’s out on who to…
5. A mere 3,900 homes worth more than £1m were sold in central London last year.
6. IAG boss Willie Walsh is not easily deterred.
7. IBM is laying off staff. But probably not the record-breaking 111,000 that was doing the rumour rounds.
8. Sports Direct founder Mike Ashley has Rangers firmly by the title deeds.
9. A wee dram is rather popular Stateside - Americans bought £820m of whisky in 2013.
10. McDonald’s new British CEO has run both Pizza Express and Wagamama.