1. The public's fond of British Airways but has fallen out of love with Cadbury and Heinz.
2. Greggs sold 1 million cups of coffee each week last year.
3. The FA's new chief executive is the man who made Gary Lineker the face of Walkers Crisps
4. Paddy Power has a particular way with words.
5. An impressive 71 Chinese people became billionaires last year, more than any other country.
6. London's got another $1bn (£660m) tech startup.
7. The place in Britain with the fastest-growing house prices is.... not London, but in fact the north-west.
8. A Chinese conglomerate has paid £92m for a chunk of Thomas Cook.
9. Hidden companies in the British Virgin Islands bought £3.8bn of UK property in 2011 alone.
10. Now's not a good time to be a grocery supplier.