1. Microsoft’s successor to the late, not-so-great Internet Explorer is codenamed Project Spartan. Which just fills MT with confidence about all the new generous, kindly features in store for us.
2. Billionaires Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg are taking on Big Tobacco. MT wouldn’t bet against them...
3. Activist shareholders really like using UNNECESSARY capital letters when they’re trying to shake up a boardroom.
4. Aldi might be moving into internet shopping. Then again it might not.
5. JustPark’s equity crowdfunding round was so popular the startup had to turn investors away.
6. Formula One's private equity owner CVC is buying Center Parcs. Somewhere to finally put Bernie out to pasture...?
7. Sky will be hoping it’s customers really, really like football.
8. Just Eat gobbled up seven companies in 2014 and has already devoured three this year.
9. Dyson had never made an external investment - until putting $15m (£10.2m) into battery startup Sakti3 this week.
10. Pawnbrokers, one of the winners of the recession, are now disappearing from the high street.